Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 614
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Tagger First Class Overdrive 25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level

Reef Raft Haters & Imposters

Not that it's anything personal but I've been seeing & hearing a lot of dislikes/grudges and even a local independent seller who claims to carry and sell RR Signature corals and unfortunately quite a few reefers were cheated and duped into purchasing something that's not what it seems to be. What you see with all the RR USA or any so called RR named lfs ' in USA aren't in any way affiliated or related nor are any of their corals supplied by Reef Raft Canada at all. Believe me I wouldn't say this if I didn't hear this directly from Jay himself!

Some disgruntled folks are so "ignorant" to the point that they seemed to have this "shock & surprise" factor that Reef Raft is still in business when they fully know that other reefers post and talk about purchasing &/ show off their new acquisition on the other forum. I do believe these people will bring this personal hatred to their graves ...

I've had my "misunderstanding" with RR from way back when Jay & Jensen were together but that was all worked out when we got to know each other better. Whatever it was back then I couldn't care less ... Also it didn't went well with NAFB when John sold the Maroon clownfish that I was going to pick up the next day when I started this hobby back in 2004 ... Now these 2 lfs owners are what I consider kinda like a "family" friend.

Have to admit most of my collections are from Reef Raft and NAFB & a couple from private collectors as well. As much as I would love to collect as many of these awesome corals I have to watch my "budget' as my kids are either in university &/or university bound respectively.

On a sad note ... we as AP community don't have any sponsors here no more. I hope we can bring back these sponsors in near future.

Set up date: August 2004 Display Size: 90 Gallon Total Water In System: 90 gallons Do you have a sump? NO
    Do you have a refugium? NO Amount of Liverock: 30++ lbs Depth of Sandbed: 1++ inch Salinity level: 1.026
    ALK level: To Come .. Ammonia: To Come .. Nitrate: N/A Nitrite: N/A
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: To Come ..
    ATI T5HO 6 (54W ATI Blue Plus, Coral Plus & Reef Brite Blue Actinic Blue) Skimmerless ... for now Bubble Magus 3 Part Auto Dosing
    Fish and Inverts: P. Grandis, Palys & Zoas, Rainbow BTA's, Favia, Aussie Duncans, Chalices, various Euphyllias, various Gonioporas & Selected Acroporas. RARE Leathers, Xenia & Soft Corals combo. Juve Purple Tang & Pygmy Angel Corals: Whatever's saved from the 2013 Ice Storm

D'ya Want A Piece of Me??

Back in Being Salty ...

Sea MunnKey is offline Registered User

Has child with the middle name Acropora
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level
    Threadstarter

Re: Reef Raft Haters & Imposters

Has anyone checked out Reef Raft Canada acros lately? Dang it is crazy!!!

Set up date: August 2004 Display Size: 90 Gallon Total Water In System: 90 gallons Do you have a sump? NO
    Do you have a refugium? NO Amount of Liverock: 30++ lbs Depth of Sandbed: 1++ inch Salinity level: 1.026
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: To Come ..
    ATI T5HO 6 (54W ATI Blue Plus, Coral Plus & Reef Brite Blue Actinic Blue) Skimmerless ... for now Bubble Magus 3 Part Auto Dosing
    Fish and Inverts: P. Grandis, Palys & Zoas, Rainbow BTA's, Favia, Aussie Duncans, Chalices, various Euphyllias, various Gonioporas & Selected Acroporas. RARE Leathers, Xenia & Soft Corals combo. Juve Purple Tang & Pygmy Angel Corals: Whatever's saved from the 2013 Ice Storm

Back in Being Salty ...

diemaker is offline Registered User

Friends visit his/her living room
    rather than Marineland
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    Veteran Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points

Level

where is RR selling there online stuff now?

Set up date: March 2004 Display Size: 255 Total Water In System: 320 Do you have a sump? YES
    Do you have a refugium? YES Amount of Liverock: 350lbs Depth of Sandbed: 3inch Salinity level: 1.024
    ALK level: 10 Ammonia: 0 Nitrate: 0 Nitrite: 0
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: 400
    4 m/h 25ow hs 1200 no
    Fish and Inverts: 2 yellow tangs Corals: acan

Sea MunnKey is offline Registered User

Has child with the middle name Acropora
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level
    Threadstarter

Quote Originally Posted by diemaker View Post
    where is RR selling there online stuff now?
    RR still sell their livestocks from the store as always ... it's just that we're able to view what RR is expecting from any up coming shipment or is readily available in store. Not too clear on Jay's business hours though ...

Back in Being Salty ...

Thread Information