.::AquariumPros.ca::. - Powered by vBulletin
    Sohal Tang is offline Sohal Tang

Holy #%*@, you should see my hydro bill!
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Overdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level

Reefer Meeting in Wasaga Beach!

All reefers welcome! Max 20 people first reserved basis....

Where? Tim's place in Wasaga Beach. PM for directions and contact info.

Why? To shoot the breeze about this phenomenal hobby and have some fun and relaxation.
    Amazing how you can learn some neat tips from others in this hobby..merely need to
    get together now and then....

What? 280 Gallon Starfire complete mixed Reef including SPS ,LPS,Softies and many gorgeous fish
    too! Including Tim's newest addition McCartney the Crosshatch Trigger. He ROCKS! LOL

When? Sunday December 9th 2pm-4pm

Who? All reefers up to 20 max people first reserved.

Refreshments and snacks provided.... I ask that all that attend place a small $5 donation to
    Aquarium Pros...it will be sent in the evening of the meeting to this wonderful board that I love
    so much. Why? Because I like to give back and I hope you do to....excellent opportunity to
    give a little and as a group make a nice little donation... AJ will appreciate the gesture and he
    has been darn good to me with much advice over the years! He knows his stuff definite!!!!!
    He may help you some day! It is optional however if you are a t _ _ _ _ a _ _ LOLOLOL
    (KIDDING!)

You want to LAST in this hobby? Well I have for over 23 years in reef and over 37 yrs in aquariums... Ask me for the secret at the meeting...I will tell you...
    Like my old boss used to say...COWS WILL COME AND COWS WILL GO BUT THE B_ around
    HERE NEVER STOPS! LOLOL... I will give you the TRUE secret to success in the hobby but
    you have to come to the meeting to find out! lolololol

So...you like this hobby? or you love this hobby?
    Come and shoot the breeze, see a decent reef and mingle with others that want to conquer it
    and enjoy yourself...this is opportunity knocking...I will not be having another meeting for a while....Having this one because I got a sudden jolt of energy...quick reserve your spot today!

Spouses/partners welcome.. Hey Christmas around the corner...want help tweeking the
    sale to wifey? Bring her with you..we will close her! lololol

Oakville Reef Gallery Tom your welcome to attend!
    Kenny from SeaUmarine...your welcome to attend!
    Jay from Reef Raft....come on down!
    Flavio ...come visit..love to see you!
    John... NAFB ...would be honoured to have you over!

Reserve your spot...space for 20 people max.

Here is my reef...has changed..but you get the idea...I have alot more sps now....and a few other changes...but still the same starfire glass 8ft box.
    Come and enjoy it!

thanks everyone!
    Tim

Set up date: July 2014 Display Size: 100 gallon Total Water In System: 82 gallons Do you have a sump? YES
    Do you have a refugium? YES Amount of Liverock: 120lbs of figi/marshall island Depth of Sandbed: 1 inch very coarse Salinity level: 1.025
    ALK level: 11.00 Ammonia: 0 Nitrate: 0 Nitrite: 0
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: 480
    ATI T5x6 Plus 3 kessils and a reefbrite Bubbleking 180 No, GHL triple doser instead!
    Fish and Inverts: purple tang, desjardini tang, kole tang, red flame hawk, sixline, 4 firefish, tons of inverts, Corals: harmmers, torches, that's it so far...recent set up. SPS to be added very soon.
    Other Equipment: Geo Carbon reactor, GEO Kalkwasser reactor, Bubble Magus 3 doser, Apex Controller Other Information: reef was set up this past October...new set up...1/3 the size of my last tank...loving it but miss the 13 tangs that I had! and miss the 8ft length I had. This one is sooo easier to maintain however...cakewalk.
    "My God Reefs are Gorgeous!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouXa_RfHgtA

Sohal Tang is offline Sohal Tang

Holy #%*@, you should see my hydro bill!
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Overdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level
    Threadstarter

Re: Reefer Meeting in Wasaga Beach!

Sorry Meeting Cancelled..not enough interest...
    Sorry.

Merry Christmas everyone

Tim

Set up date: July 2014 Display Size: 100 gallon Total Water In System: 82 gallons Do you have a sump? YES
    Do you have a refugium? YES Amount of Liverock: 120lbs of figi/marshall island Depth of Sandbed: 1 inch very coarse Salinity level: 1.025
    ALK level: 11.00 Ammonia: 0 Nitrate: 0 Nitrite: 0
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: 480
    ATI T5x6 Plus 3 kessils and a reefbrite Bubbleking 180 No, GHL triple doser instead!
    Fish and Inverts: purple tang, desjardini tang, kole tang, red flame hawk, sixline, 4 firefish, tons of inverts, Corals: harmmers, torches, that's it so far...recent set up. SPS to be added very soon.
    Other Equipment: Geo Carbon reactor, GEO Kalkwasser reactor, Bubble Magus 3 doser, Apex Controller Other Information: reef was set up this past October...new set up...1/3 the size of my last tank...loving it but miss the 13 tangs that I had! and miss the 8ft length I had. This one is sooo easier to maintain however...cakewalk.
    "My God Reefs are Gorgeous!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouXa_RfHgtA

swissgaurd is offline Im a Contributer

Tangs don't belong in an aquarium
    ........except mine.
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Recommendation Second Class Veteran Tagger First Class 25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Financial Contributor

Level

Re: Reefer Meeting in Wasaga Beach!

sorry to hear that its cancelled tim.
    gotta love the last of the C-Quest onyx clowns.

vic

Set up date: November 2011 Display Size: 60"x36"x24"=225 Total Water In System: 152 Do you have a sump? YES
    Do you have a refugium? NO Amount of Liverock: 100LBS MARCO ROCK,20 LBS JACKARTA ROCK Depth of Sandbed: 4" Salinity level: 1.025
    ALK level: 8 Ammonia: 0 Nitrate: 0 Nitrite: 0
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: 450
    two 200w, 3w led's, 700mA, 90 degree optics, 2-1 blue to white ratio bubble magus curve 7 yes,mtc
    Fish and Inverts: 1 sea cucumber,70 trochus snails,2 serpant stars,1 brittle star,100 nassurious snails ,PURPLE TANG,REGAL TANG,YELLOW TANG,SCRIBBLED RABBIT,C-QUEST ONYX CLOWNS,REGULAR ONYX CLOWNS,CORAL BEUTY,GREEN CHROMIS,,SWISSGAURD BASSLET Corals: frogspawn,,xenia,candycane ,zoos mainly SPS
    Other Equipment: Kalk reactor, osmallator, .mp40 vortech,microb-blend. REDSEA and REEFCRYSTALS SALT.,WP 40 Other Information: going back to old school methods.

Thread Information