Sea MunnKey is offline Registered User

Has child with the middle name Acropora
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Tagger First Class Overdrive 25000 Experience Points

Level

Having difficulty posting links & video on forum

I'm encountering some issues posting links & video and if someone can show me what I've done wrong as its' been a while since I've done anything like this ...

I did ask AJ and was advised to add the [ tags ] as this allows the server to not try to parse (execute) the respective code. And am still experiencing issues ... adding links as well.

And oh ... Photobucket doesn't work for uploading video. Vimeo & YouTube should work but I'm restricted from using these from work .... dangit!!!

Any advise or How To's is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added March 15th, 2017 at 09:42 AM ----------

AJ ... sorry dude ... you might wanna delete these 3 threads that was created earlier Bioluminescence dazzles beachgoers at Tasmania's Preservation Bay

Set up date: August 2004 Display Size: 90 Gallon Total Water In System: 90 gallons Do you have a sump? NO
    Do you have a refugium? NO Amount of Liverock: 30++ lbs Depth of Sandbed: 1++ inch Salinity level: 1.026
    ALK level: To Come .. Ammonia: To Come .. Nitrate: N/A Nitrite: N/A
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: To Come ..
    ATI T5HO 6 (54W ATI Blue Plus & Coral Plus) Skimmerless ... for now Bubble Magus 3 Part Auto Dosing
    Fish and Inverts: P. Grandis, Palys & Zoas, Rainbow BTA's, Favia, Aussie Duncans, Chalices, various Euphyllias, various Gonioporas & Selected Acroporas. RARE Leathers, Xenia & Soft Corals combo. Juve Purple Tang & Pygmy Angel, Picasso & Wyoming clownfish Corals: Whatever's saved from the 2013 Ice Storm

D'ya Want A Piece of Me??

Back in Being Salty ...

ajx22 is offline Owner/Founder
    & Administrator

Complete System For Sale
    ~ Must sell everything to afford the divorce lawyers.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social Recommendation First Class Veteran Overdrive Created Album pictures

Level

Re: Having difficulty posting links & video on forum

Paul:

You need to just paste the LINK to the video, and NOT the HTML code to embed it. Pasting HTML code will break the site, as it's instructions to the browser on how to display the page. When new 'code' gets added, the display gets confused. On any forum - you can ONLY use IMG code or direct links. You cannot use HTML or Embedded code.

From Photobucket:

http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en...king-to-Forums

When posting a new thread or post - you can always preview the post (at the bottom of the AP.ca compose screen, next to Submit Reply or Submit New Thread). If the text as you entered won't work - it will show you without submitting the post for public display, and give you the opportunity to edit it.

If non of this works - if you send me a PM with the EXACT text you are entering into the post --- however ensure that you insert non-parsing CODE tags before and after...I will try to take a look.

The tags you need to use are [ CODE ] at the start and [ /CODE ] at the end (I added extra spaces to allow showing the tags). They can also be entered by clicking on the # button at the top of the AP.ca text formatting bars when composing a thread/post.

Set up date: N/A Over fifteen years ago Display Size: 240G Starphire Total Water In System: ~500 Do you have a sump? YES
    Do you have a refugium? YES Amount of Liverock: ~750lbs (Indo/Tonga & Fiji) Depth of Sandbed: ~6" (Caribsea Oolitic) Salinity level: 1.024
    ALK level: ~11 Ammonia: 0 Nitrate: 0 Nitrite: 0
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: ~500
    x3 250W 20,000k Radium MH + x4 VHO Actinic Euro-Reef - CS12-3 AquaMedic CR5000
    Fish and Inverts: Gold Rimmed Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Vlamingi Tang, Regal Tang, Red-Sea Desjardini Tang, Copperband Butterfly, Yellow-Tail Blue Damsel, x2 True Percula, x2 Bangaii Cardinal, Six-Line Wrasse, Mandarin Dragonett, x6 Peppermint Shrimp, x2 Blood Shrimp, x2 Cleaner Shrimp, x2 RBTA, ~100 Assorted snails (Nassarius/Astrea/Cerith/Turbo/Nerite), x2 Fighting Conch, x2 Serpent Stars, x4 Brittle Stars, x2 Emerald Crabs, x2 Sexy Shrimp, Maroon Clown, Green Carpet Anemone, T. Maxima, Corals: Assorted SPS (acros, montis, porites, birdsnest, etc.), Assorted LPS (mostly Euphyllia spp., Alveopora, various brains, Elegance, Fox, plates, bubble), various softies (Leather, Zoas, Mushrooms, Ricordea, +++)
    Other Equipment: True 7-Stage 200GPD RO/DI w/Booster Pump & ATO system, Sequence ReeFlo Hammerhead return pump, Iwaki 40RXT feeding Carbon Reactor, Eheim 1060 feeding Calcium Reactor, AquaMedic OceanRunner 3500 feeding above-tank refugium, 2x96W 50/50 CF's over refugium, 2x110W VHO + 400W 20,000K MH over grow-out tank + assorted powerheads (MJ's, Seios, etc.) Other Information: System=240G Display/40G Refugium/120G Sump/110G Grow-Out tank - DIY ATS (Algae Turf Scrubber)

When we point you to the search feature to find your answers - remember the old Chinese Proverb:
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

• "Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell

• "The most uncommon thing is commonsense."

• "In any discussion, you can educate the ill-informed, you can make some headway amongst those with commonsense; but you can’t argue with Stupid – and you’re wasting your time if you try."

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Achievements:

Level
    Threadstarter

Dude ... will try to do it a bit later and yeah if it doesn't work then I'll PM ya what I may have done wrong (with exact everything).

Thanks again AJ ...

---------- Post added March 15th, 2017 at 02:11 PM ----------

Tutorial for The Walking Dead ... ??? Niceeeee

Set up date: August 2004 Display Size: 90 Gallon Total Water In System: 90 gallons Do you have a sump? NO
    Do you have a refugium? NO Amount of Liverock: 30++ lbs Depth of Sandbed: 1++ inch Salinity level: 1.026
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: To Come ..
    ATI T5HO 6 (54W ATI Blue Plus & Coral Plus) Skimmerless ... for now Bubble Magus 3 Part Auto Dosing
    Fish and Inverts: P. Grandis, Palys & Zoas, Rainbow BTA's, Favia, Aussie Duncans, Chalices, various Euphyllias, various Gonioporas & Selected Acroporas. RARE Leathers, Xenia & Soft Corals combo. Juve Purple Tang & Pygmy Angel, Picasso & Wyoming clownfish Corals: Whatever's saved from the 2013 Ice Storm

Back in Being Salty ...

Achievements:

Level
    Threadstarter

AJ ... problem with posting Dayne's 374 Gallon SPS Dominated Tank thread again.

PM'd ya the exact text with the link as well ....

Thanks

Back in Being Salty ...

Thread Information