Has child with the middle name Acropora
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 727
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Tagger First Class Overdrive 25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level

Problem posting thread with Phtobcuket video link ...

As you may have witnessed I have double attempts to post 2 thread's about Dayne's 374 gallon SPS dominated tank and for whatever reasons it's not letting me view the thread right after posting. Weird thing is I was able to preview it without any issues ... prior to posting. I have a strong feeling it's something to do with the Photobucket links.

Did I do something wrong or is the forum not letting me post Photobucket copied links ie. URL, Direct? It's a MP4 format video. Kinda frustrating after a couple hours of of attempts ... ggrrr

---------- Post added March 13th, 2017 at 11:22 AM ----------

yeah ... this thread worked right after posting and no problem with viewing.

---------- Post added March 13th, 2017 at 11:26 AM ----------

Hey AJ ... could you delete the 2 almost identical threads that I'd created earlier re: Dayne's 374 Gallon SPS Dominated Tank please and maybe you can assist in solving the issue with posting with a Photobucket lined video?

Thank you!

Set up date: August 2004 Display Size: 90 Gallon Total Water In System: 90 gallons Do you have a sump? NO
    Do you have a refugium? NO Amount of Liverock: 30++ lbs Depth of Sandbed: 1++ inch Salinity level: 1.026
    ALK level: To Come .. Ammonia: To Come .. Nitrate: N/A Nitrite: N/A
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: To Come ..
    ATI T5HO 6 (54W ATI Blue Plus, Coral Plus & Reef Brite Blue Actinic Blue) Skimmerless ... for now Bubble Magus 3 Part Auto Dosing
    Fish and Inverts: P. Grandis, Palys & Zoas, Rainbow BTA's, Favia, Aussie Duncans, Chalices, various Euphyllias, various Gonioporas & Selected Acroporas. RARE Leathers, Xenia & Soft Corals combo. Juve Purple Tang & Pygmy Angel Corals: Whatever's saved from the 2013 Ice Storm

D'ya Want A Piece of Me??

Back in Being Salty ...

Sea MunnKey is offline Registered User

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level
    Threadstarter

Re: Problem posting thread with Phtobcuket video link ...

This is what I notice every time i click on the highlighted thread ....
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/aquarium/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php(4606) : eval()'d code on line 223

Set up date: August 2004 Display Size: 90 Gallon Total Water In System: 90 gallons Do you have a sump? NO
    Do you have a refugium? NO Amount of Liverock: 30++ lbs Depth of Sandbed: 1++ inch Salinity level: 1.026
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: To Come ..
    ATI T5HO 6 (54W ATI Blue Plus, Coral Plus & Reef Brite Blue Actinic Blue) Skimmerless ... for now Bubble Magus 3 Part Auto Dosing
    Fish and Inverts: P. Grandis, Palys & Zoas, Rainbow BTA's, Favia, Aussie Duncans, Chalices, various Euphyllias, various Gonioporas & Selected Acroporas. RARE Leathers, Xenia & Soft Corals combo. Juve Purple Tang & Pygmy Angel Corals: Whatever's saved from the 2013 Ice Storm

Back in Being Salty ...

ajx22 is offline Owner/Founder
    & Administrator

Complete System For Sale
    ~ Must sell everything to afford the divorce lawyers.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Recommendation First Class Veteran Overdrive Created Album pictures

Level

I've deleted the threads --- there was some issue with the coding of the link. I would suggest NOT using Photobucket - as they seem to not be using PHP friendly code.

Set up date: N/A Over fifteen years ago Display Size: 240G Starphire Total Water In System: ~500 Do you have a sump? YES
    Do you have a refugium? YES Amount of Liverock: ~750lbs (Indo/Tonga & Fiji) Depth of Sandbed: ~6" (Caribsea Oolitic) Salinity level: 1.024
    ALK level: ~11 Ammonia: 0 Nitrate: 0 Nitrite: 0
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: ~500
    x3 250W 20,000k Radium MH + x4 VHO Actinic Euro-Reef - CS12-3 AquaMedic CR5000
    Fish and Inverts: Gold Rimmed Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Vlamingi Tang, Regal Tang, Red-Sea Desjardini Tang, Copperband Butterfly, Yellow-Tail Blue Damsel, x2 True Percula, x2 Bangaii Cardinal, Six-Line Wrasse, Mandarin Dragonett, x6 Peppermint Shrimp, x2 Blood Shrimp, x2 Cleaner Shrimp, x2 RBTA, ~100 Assorted snails (Nassarius/Astrea/Cerith/Turbo/Nerite), x2 Fighting Conch, x2 Serpent Stars, x4 Brittle Stars, x2 Emerald Crabs, x2 Sexy Shrimp, Maroon Clown, Green Carpet Anemone, T. Maxima, Corals: Assorted SPS (acros, montis, porites, birdsnest, etc.), Assorted LPS (mostly Euphyllia spp., Alveopora, various brains, Elegance, Fox, plates, bubble), various softies (Leather, Zoas, Mushrooms, Ricordea, +++)
    Other Equipment: True 7-Stage 200GPD RO/DI w/Booster Pump & ATO system, Sequence ReeFlo Hammerhead return pump, Iwaki 40RXT feeding Carbon Reactor, Eheim 1060 feeding Calcium Reactor, AquaMedic OceanRunner 3500 feeding above-tank refugium, 2x96W 50/50 CF's over refugium, 2x110W VHO + 400W 20,000K MH over grow-out tank + assorted powerheads (MJ's, Seios, etc.) Other Information: System=240G Display/40G Refugium/120G Sump/110G Grow-Out tank - DIY ATS (Algae Turf Scrubber)

When we point you to the search feature to find your answers - remember the old Chinese Proverb:
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

• "Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell

• "The most uncommon thing is commonsense."

• "In any discussion, you can educate the ill-informed, you can make some headway amongst those with commonsense; but you can’t argue with Stupid – and you’re wasting your time if you try."

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sea MunnKey is offline Registered User

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level
    Threadstarter

Thanks AJ!

Will attempt later ... I thought I was losing it ...

Back in Being Salty ...

Thread Information