.::AquariumPros.ca::. - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Sohal Tang is offline Sohal Tang

Holy #%*@, you should see my hydro bill!
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Overdrive

Level
    Threadstarter

Re: Who runs aquarium pros and owns it???

I am recommending everyone try to stop in daily or every second day or so just to say hi and post anything about our hobby..>Any questions you have or any subject you wish to discuss about reefing just to get
    the juices flowing...even if the subject has been hashed ...lets hash it again for fun....Its like a good movie you always notice something second time round you never noticed first....

Welcome back diemaker

Tim

Set up date: July 2014 Display Size: 100 gallon Total Water In System: 82 gallons Do you have a sump? YES
    Do you have a refugium? YES Amount of Liverock: 120lbs of figi/marshall island Depth of Sandbed: 1 inch very coarse Salinity level: 1.025
    ALK level: 11.00 Ammonia: 0 Nitrate: 0 Nitrite: 0
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: 480
    ATI T5x6 Plus 3 kessils and a reefbrite Bubbleking 180 No, GHL triple doser instead!
    Fish and Inverts: purple tang, desjardini tang, kole tang, red flame hawk, sixline, 4 firefish, tons of inverts, Corals: harmmers, torches, that's it so far...recent set up. SPS to be added very soon.
    Other Equipment: Geo Carbon reactor, GEO Kalkwasser reactor, Bubble Magus 3 doser, Apex Controller Other Information: reef was set up this past October...new set up...1/3 the size of my last tank...loving it but miss the 13 tangs that I had! and miss the 8ft length I had. This one is sooo easier to maintain however...cakewalk.
    "My God Reefs are Gorgeous!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouXa_RfHgtA

diemaker is offline Registered User

Friends visit his/her living room
    rather than Marineland
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points

Level

Thanks tim I'll help spread the word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Set up date: March 2004 Display Size: 255 Total Water In System: 320 Do you have a sump? YES
    Do you have a refugium? YES Amount of Liverock: 350lbs Depth of Sandbed: 3inch Salinity level: 1.024
    ALK level: 10 Ammonia: 0 Nitrate: 0 Nitrite: 0
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: 400
    4 m/h 25ow hs 1200 no
    Fish and Inverts: 2 yellow tangs Corals: acan

Achievements:

Level
    Threadstarter

Thanks Diemaker! You are now officially PART OF THE MOVEMENT! LOLOLOLOLOl lets revive this fantastic board! AP is Theeeeee board that many of the best reefers in this Province cut their teeth on...GET BACK JOE JOE!

Set up date: July 2014 Display Size: 100 gallon Total Water In System: 82 gallons Do you have a sump? YES
    Do you have a refugium? YES Amount of Liverock: 120lbs of figi/marshall island Depth of Sandbed: 1 inch very coarse Salinity level: 1.025
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: 480
    ATI T5x6 Plus 3 kessils and a reefbrite Bubbleking 180 No, GHL triple doser instead!
    Fish and Inverts: purple tang, desjardini tang, kole tang, red flame hawk, sixline, 4 firefish, tons of inverts, Corals: harmmers, torches, that's it so far...recent set up. SPS to be added very soon.
    Other Equipment: Geo Carbon reactor, GEO Kalkwasser reactor, Bubble Magus 3 doser, Apex Controller Other Information: reef was set up this past October...new set up...1/3 the size of my last tank...loving it but miss the 13 tangs that I had! and miss the 8ft length I had. This one is sooo easier to maintain however...cakewalk.

Flavio is offline Registered User

Just recently rented "Finding Nemo"
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points

Level

This was the site that kick started the hobby way back...
    unfortunately the landscape has changed both with users, demographic of current users and social media, ie: facebook
    it would be nice to get traffic going again.
    i think I met the owner of this site once or twice, he wore a cool cape from what I recall...

Set up date: February 2011 Display Size: 120g Total Water In System: 140g Do you have a sump? YES
    Do you have a refugium? NO Amount of Liverock: 80lb Depth of Sandbed: 2 inches Salinity level: 1.024
    ALK level: 8 Ammonia: 0 Nitrate: 0 Nitrite: 0
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: 420
    Lumina LED Vertex No
    Fish and Inverts: Mixed. Corals: Softie, lps
    Other Equipment: Vertex ufx, mp40

Achievements:

Level
    Threadstarter

dont forget the cool sunglasses Flav! lol

You are now part of the MOVEMENT to bring AP Back Flavio!!!! :-)

Nice to hear from you!

Tim

Chaz is offline Registered User

Believes sushi would be better alive,
    swimming in the aquarium
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Overall activity: 96.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points

Level

There is a few of us old timers still around. Wasn't an old timer when I started in this hobby. But I now let my sons lift the heavy end most of the time.
    Still pop onto AP now and again.

Set up date: January 2007 Display Size: 90 Total Water In System: 140 Do you have a sump? YES
    Do you have a refugium? YES Amount of Liverock: 150 Depth of Sandbed: 3" Salinity level: 1.025
    ALK level: 7.9 Ammonia: 0 Nitrate: 0 Nitrite: 0
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: 440+
    VHO Am no
    Fish and Inverts: Regal Tang Yelly Tang and Flame Angel Corals: Mixed

New Allglass 90 gal, Mega overflow
    45 gal sump/refuge 150 lbs Fiji rock
    Americals Skimmer
    Sunlight Supply TEK light. 6x54w HO (geisemann bulbs 2 x atinic, 3 x 18,000K, 1 x 6400K)
    Regal, Yellow Tang, Flame Angel, Pair Perc Clowns

Achievements:

Level
    Threadstarter

Nice to see that pipe smoking cap'n Chaz! Youuuuu are NOWWWW PART OF THE MOVEMENT TO REVIVE AP!!!! Keep trucking... Anything you selling or wanna discuss pls post it on here!

Hows your tank doing? What you using nowadays? etc? Fill us in buddy! Thanks, Tim.

Achievements:

Level
    Threadstarter

Remember everyone if you have something to sell and you are posting on another board..you can STILL put it on this board also! Some serious reefers are still looking at this board and it will grow again just watch.

Tim

akathir is offline Registered User

Friends visit his/her living room
    rather than Marineland
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 140
    Overall activity: 99.2%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points

Level

Cool Re: Who runs aquarium pros and owns it???

Quote Originally Posted by Sohal Tang View Post
    Remember everyone if you have something to sell and you are posting on another board..you can STILL put it on this board also! Some serious reefers are still looking at this board and it will grow again just watch.

Tim
    Agreed Tim; Lets all kick start this Mustang Shelby 65

Lets all forget the bad incidents from the past and the resentment we had. Lets remember the good friends we met, the good things we learnt about reef keeping, the good things we bought in the AP Classifieds (if it weren't for that i would still be shopping at Big Als)
    Its a great local community forum and we can learn from it once again.

Pretty soon all the usual suspects will be coming out of the woodworks!

Set up date: March 2008 Display Size: 125 48x31.5x20 Total Water In System: 250 Do you have a sump? YES
    Do you have a refugium? YES Amount of Liverock: 120 lbs Premium Bali Depth of Sandbed: 1 inch oolite Salinity level: ~1.025
    ALK level: ~8 Ammonia: 0 Nitrate: 3 Nitrite: 0
    What lighting are you using? What skimmer are you using? Calcium Reactor? Calcium level: 420
    AquaPhoton Plus - 6 x 54W - 4 KZ Super Blue, 2 Fiji Purple T5, 2 x 250W 22K Giesemann Megachrome BubbleKing Mini 200 Gen2 Aquatronica Dosing Pump dosing Ca, Alk, Mg
    Fish and Inverts: Powerder Blue Tang Naked Clowns Lemon peel acessor Fat head anthia Pistol Shrimp 2 x Blood shrimp 15 x Trochus Snails 10 x Cerith Snails 6 x Bumble Bee Snails 2 X Turbo Snail 10 x Astreas Snails 2 x Conchs 12 x Scarlett Hermits 2 x Emerald crabs 10 x Blue legged hermits Corals: Purple Monster SPS - ORA Red Planet, ORA Hawkins, ORA Blue Millie, ORA Purple Bonsai, Tyree Flower Petal Monti, Pokestar Monti, Strawberry Shortcake Acro, Marshall Tricolor Acro, Wild Purple Monster, Blue Echinata, Blue Hokesemai.. many more
    Other Equipment: Blueline HD 55 return 5 stage RO/DI Vortech MP40W Zeovit Reactor Aquatronica Controller Tunze Topoff Other Information: 100G Acrylic Sump, with 120lbs of CaribSea Oolitic Sand, and some Live rock running frag as Refugium/Frag tank. 60 Gallon Frag Tank
    "there's no success like failure And that failure's no success at all."

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread Information